April 03, 2010

Hajimete no Aku ch56 update and Anime stuff

Okay first off.....Hajimete no Aku ch56 is finished and up.  I finished it anyway even though some jackass group tried to usurp the project from the 2 groups which do it regularly.  They suck.  I'll start cleaning ch58 either today or tomorrow.

And new anime season has started.  Let's get a big applause here people.  I mean BIG.  Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou looks like it might be interesting so I'm keeping up with it.  Kiss X Sis looks like it might be worth watching for the comedy act (even though slightly perverted--but who cares about that.....just adds to the enjoyment).

I don't know about any of the other series this season but I'll probably check some of them out.

Oh and I have heard that Baka to Test to Shokanju has been approved for a second season.  It's an interesting show that makes fun of pokemon type things so I'm happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment