August 13, 2010

Snow and fun time

Okay I got my Snow Leopard upgrade for my mac.  It has solved a lot of problems for me in 24 hours.

One of these was that I was constantly having router issues.  Some software for this was available for snow leopard+.  Now that I got it I scanned the wireless signals in my area.  Too many overlapping channels.  Now I just change my channel when needed.

But most importantly I can finally use ordered chapters.

So far I like this upgrade.  I wonder what else I will find.

Oh and I found out the manga titled "Freezing" which I like will be having an anime series produced (2011 I think).

Oh and while it may not sound interesting, check out these two shows from this season.  They are hysterical.
Seitokai Yakuindomo
and
Mitsudomoe

They are both really good comedies.  Stick with it and you WILL be laughing like all hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment