November 16, 2009

January please come already

Now is the time to wait.  A new year means new anime in Japan.  I saw some of the series to be started and saw some I'm greedily waiting for.

The "Omamori Himari" and "Dance in the Vampire Bund" are two manga series are being brought into anime (I'm grinning with a devilish aura now).  "Omamori Himari" is one of my favorites because of it's plotline spin on things.  "Dance in the Vampire...." is also a good one with a unique story.

I know the anime will differ from the manga in many aspects (anime always differ from their manga counterparts).  I do hope they will remain true to the basic stories.  If it's exactly the same in both, then what is the need for two?  Seeing how they portray them will be very much on my mind until then.

JANUARY PLEASE COME ALREADY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment